Offices at strategic locations
Alides mainly focusses on office buildings in the central cities Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent and Kortrijk. Strategic AAA locations with a future, where we put sustainability and innovation first.
Want our experts to find
the best solution for your company?
Why choose a new office?
As an expert in commercial real estate, Alides encounters on a daily basis the increasing complexity regarding good, suitable housing for companies and organisations. Several specialists draw the same conclusions:
- Company successes and the related growth ask for an accommodated office space where the (extra) employees can work comfortably.
- The new normal in the post-corona era results in the need for more space per employee.
- The office space more than ever needs to match the company’s image and vision, and the offered products or services.
- The changing mobility requires companies to flexibly adapt their workspace to the needs of every employee.
- The Internet of Things puts extra pressure on the work-life balance and changes the expectations for facilities near the office.
- Sustainability is more important than ever, while it is also becoming clear that the negative impact of outdated techniques results in a lower productivity.
These specific company needs and a new way of working demand a change in professional housing. Additionally, the importance of the workplace should not be underestimated in the context of the recruitment and retention of young and experienced talents.
Why choose Alides?
When building our own investment portfolio and choosing our development projects, we take into account the fast-changing society and look at what is important for the employees of today and tomorrow.
- Mobility: the location of the office is more crucial than ever. Alides chooses locations that are easily accessible by car as well as by public transport and bicycle.
- Green surroundings: a central area where employees can relax during lunch breaks, where they can work out or enjoy the nearby nature.
- Facilities: the vicinity of shopping centres, bars and restaurants, local shops, sports facilities etc. is a great asset to offer employees a good working environment.
- Appearance: the choice of employer is in the ‘war for talent’ also influenced by the look of the building and the design of the workplace.
- Comfort: facilitating comfortable working by innovative techniques leads to a higher productivity and wellbeing in the office.
“Excellent cooperation, with a great availability and good contact! Proposals and suggestions can always be discussed, and everything is managed as accurately as possible, resulting in the best suitable solution.”
“I had the honour to work with Alides during the last year, on quite some challenging projects. I was always pleasantly suprised at how quickly they react and how they strive to reach a solution. With Alides, you can count on their word. They act in a highly efficient way, in a pleasant and personal atmosphere with room for dialogue.”